McKenzie Finance

The type of insurance policy you might need depends on your situation.

A life insurance policy will pay your dependents a lump sum or regular payments if you die unexpectedly. If you have a partner or children, life insurance can provide you with the reassurance that they will be able to cope financially without you.

Income protection insurance is designed to support you financially if you can’t work due to illness or injury and your income drops. This type of policy is particularly relevant for anyone who is self-employed and wouldn’t get sick pay.

You might consider getting short-term income protection insurance. This type of policy will pay out a monthly sum, for a set period of time, if you lose your source of income due to illness, injury or redundancy.

You might consider critical illness cover, which will cover you in case you get a specific type of life changing condition.

Payment protection insurance will support you if illness or redundancy means you can’t meet regular payments of your debts.

As Independent Financial Advisers we can help you find the one that best meets your requirements.

0114 327 3800
How much can I pay?
Mortgage Calculator
How much can I borrow?
Mortgage Calculator
Why choose McKenzie Finance?

Our clients choose to trust us over the competition because of the way we conduct our business.

We offer you professional mortgage advice.
We continue to monitor the market place and will keep you updated on opportunities
If you are looking to insure the contents of your home or to arrange life cover we can help
If you are looking to protect your monthly mortgage payments we can offer advice on products from a range of providers.

Call us on 0114 327 3800 to speak to one of our advisors today.


McKenzie Financial Services Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority who oversees all financial business in the UK. You can find us on their website Our registration number is 455688. Our registered address 1 Churchill Way, Sheffield, S35 2PY

Where you have a complaint or dispute with us and and we are unable to resolve this to your satisfaction then we are obliged to offer you the Financial Ombudsman Service to help resolve this. Please see the following link for further details: